Appointment of Dean of Studies in SBIMLAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 20-04-2017
State Bank of India is looking for appointment of a Dean of studies on contractual basis for its new Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM), Plot No. IIF/2, Action Area-II, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata (Functioning proposed from April 2017).
Training Capacity: 180 @ 30 per wing/channel. 4 Wings/Channels will be used for training of
SBI’s senior officials and 2 Wings/channels for external participants/ organizations including those from neighbouring countries.
Start Date: 01.02.2017
End Date: 20-04-2017
Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/16A
Job Title: Appointment of Dean of Studies in SBIM
Employment Fraction: Contract Basis
- World class Infrastructure and ambience, located few k.ms. away from airport.
- Academic-cum- Admin block – Basement+ Ground+ 7 Floors- 5769 sqmt.
- Academic Block- 6 Channels/ Wings
- Hostel Block- Basement+ Ground+ 6 Floors- 12164 sqmt.
- Executive Developmental Block: Basement+ Ground+ 6 Floors: 6845 sqmt.
- Residential Block:
o Type I- Basement+ Ground+ 6 Floors: 3633 sq.mt.
o Type II- Basement+ Ground+ 5 Floors: 3862 sq.mt.
o Type III- Ground+ 2 Floors: 660 sq.mt.
- Community Hall/ Auditorium – Ground+ 1 Floor: 1262 sq.mt.
Age: Minimum: 40 Years, Maximum 65 years as on 01.02.2017
Minimum Educational qualification:
a. MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR
b. Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools,
c. Preference will be given to those having MBA/Ph.D. in the discipline of Banking and Finance
The candidate should have adequate experience in a leading industry/educational/research institute.